Stage 4 Brain Cancer Life Expectancy
- an expected time to live as calculated on the basis of statistical probabilities
- Life Expectancy is a novel by suspense/horror writer Dean R. Koontz. The plot centers on five pivotal moments in the life of a self-proclaimed “lummox” named James “Jimmy” Tock.
- Life expectancy is the expected (in the statistical sense) number of years of life remaining at a given age. It is denoted by ex, which means the average number of subsequent years of life for someone now aged x, according to a particular mortality experience.
- The average period that a person may expect to live
- A brain tumor (or brain tumour) is an intracranial solid neoplasm, a tumor (defined as an abnormal growth of cells) within the brain or the central spinal canal.
- Knowing the word well and remembering it
- there is a partial traction-like retinal detachment.
- There are distant metastases (to bone, liver, or lung, for example), or skin and chest wall involvement beyond breast area.
“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.”
Life Expectancies by Jayson Oliveria @ Mag:Net Katipunan